Position Summary: Loss Prevention Officers are responsible for detecting, reporting and resolving matters associated with employee and/or customer theft. Additionally they are first responders for any medical or any extreme or sudden event caused by environmental factors that could cause injury to employees or customers; or property damage.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Conduct surveillance to detect and apprehend shoplifters.
- Work closely with local Police Department to facilitate possible criminal prosecution.
- Conduct routine inspections of the facilities to maintain physical security and protection of Company assets.
- Monitor closed circuit television systems.
- Respond and mediate situations of disorderly conduct.
- First responders for employee and/or customer accident.
- Cross train to provide Post security coverage as needed.